Scheduling a scan is dependent upon the usage of your system. We suggest scheduling a scan at least once every week if you are very active on your system. We also suggest that you run a scan after removing programs or if your system’s performance seems slow.
Getting Started with PC Cleaners
Before cleaning starts, PC Cleaner’s first step is creating a backup. This is done automatically!
To clean your computer:
• On PC Cleaner main screen you have the option to check which sections you want to scan.
• Optionally, select the items you wish to scan (everything is checked automatically).
• Click on Start Scan. You will see a progress bar plus a list of possible issues.
• Once the scan is completed, you can review the list of issues.
• You can see a comprehensive view of all issues discovered when you click on “Edit”
• Click on “Fix All” to initiate cleaning and repairs. (Note: If you use the “diagnose and scan model”, you will get a message to buy before you can start to clean. However, if you are using the fully activated 30-day trial version cleaning will start immediately.
Clean and speed up your PC in 3 steps:
1. Download PC Cleaner Pro and Install
2. Launch PC cleaners PRO and it will automatically spot Your PC’s Errors and Security risks
3. With Just 1-Click, fix & Restore your Computer Performance and Speed
You can download PC cleaners PRO here. For more details about PC cleaners pro services, do not hesitate to contact us.